1. The applicant must submit the following:
• Completed application form.
• Two character references in the form of a letter of recommendation on official letterhead from adults other than a relative.
• A copy of your most recent official transcript.
• Two personal essays, each having a maximum of 600 words, which discuss the following:
a) What do you think is the most important environmental issue facing us today, and why?
b) How has volunteer service made a meaningful impact on your life and education?
• On a separate sheet of paper list your honors, community service activities, hobbies, outside interests, and extra curricular activities.
• Proof of college acceptance on official letterhead (copy acceptable).
2. The applicant must agree to a personal interview via phone or in person, if deemed
necessary by the Scholarship Selection Committee.
3. All applications become the property of Friends of Green Cay.